I might have mentioned that his fellow is big, but I still can't get over how much brushwork is required to do a single layer of flesh tone. At least, not when I'm trying to do so neatly! This is going to take a while...
Progress since last update:
- base layer of flesh, including on the pigs (Foundry Flesh 5A)
- washed flesh (mix of GW wash Ogryn flesh and Foundry Flesh 5A)
- base layer on shirt (Foundry Moss 29A)
- base layer on shoulder armour (Foundry Bronze Barrel 105A)
- base layer on teeth and finger nails (Foundry Boneyard 9A)
- base layer on eye balls (Foundry Boneyard 9C)