24 September 2012

Treasure!

A few days ago, this rather nice little parcel of freebies was waiting for me when I got home :)



It was the very generous prize I won from winning the caption over on Headnhalf's great blog ilikepaintinglead (which you should have a look at if you haven't already). I can see those pieces proving vaaaahry useful as I get my act together and dabble in running Swords and Wizardry. Or Gareth's new ruleset, Cavern Crawl. Or both. Or....!

Term seems to be settling down a bit now (famous last words!), so hopefully I might even apply paint to lead or get a game in.

Happy geeking,
Rab

1 comment:

  1. A very cool selection of stuff you've won there! Pleased to hear things are settling down at work: maybe you can start to expand Averaigne some more.

    ReplyDelete