29 May 2017

The adventurers revealed

Sometimes I consider getting appropriate miniatures for the characters of my players in the BFRPG campaign I've been DMing for the last year or so, but finding figures that are  "just right" is pretty tricky. Today, though, I found a site called Hero Forge which lets you design a character and then have it 3d printed. As you might imagine, such a service is rather expensive but the process of design is good fun. You can also export the images, so here is what 20 minutes of fiddling allowed me to produce for the characters:



Aurelius



Gwen


Dumnorix


Oiseau


Tybalt


Nausicaa

Montagne


Gerne

Wait, what's this? No Jean, but someone called Gerne? What the...


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I'll have to check out Hero Forge; I'm looking to 'fit' my own characters to suitable miniatures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of hero forge but not looked at them seriously. Interesting looking figures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is rather funcky, I may have to take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never realised you did this, i'm not crying you are...

    ReplyDelete