19 December 2017

Deadcember update

The end of term has been squeezing so much life from me I'm practically undead myself at the moment!

Fortunately for the Deadcember challenge, some of you are far more in control of your time and there are now a whole bunch more entries in the gallery (see tab at top of page). They were submitted as per the guidelines in this post.

Here's one by Thomas "Zero Twentythree" to whet your appetite that doesn't quite make it in because they were started last month - don't worry, though, Thomas has several other entries that do qualify. Check out that rust!


6 comments:

  1. I really like these, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I - the black shields are subtly done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Rab, now what are you going to do with those shields after making such a nice job of the bases?

    Paul/Golgfag1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, these aren't mine! Thomas "Zero Twentythree" is responsible.

      Delete
    2. That'll teach me for responding without reading the entire text, but
      I have to say I think the shields and banner need the work.

      Paul/Golgfag1

      Delete
    3. They're plain black because the concept behind my Army of the Dead is that of an inhuman motivation, without the usual trappings, associations, etc. The idea is also to contrast with my Marienburgers, who are a riot of color & adornment.

      Delete