17 July 2014

This is my boomstick

Got a castle wall that needs knocking down? Horde of enemies you need to whittle down to size? Got a city or narrow valley to secure? Then recruit Alexandre Sauveur, Master Gunner to the Baron Gilbert de Corbin. 



His two sons, Eric and Xavier, are twins but totally different in character. Eric is bright but lazy, Xavier is more than a touch simple but labours day and night. Only Eric is allowed to mock Xavier, though - anyone else is likely to face the combined wrath of the pair of brothers, formidable bar-room brawlers both!

One more little group ready for BOYL. I've already accepted that my modest plans are being scaled back a little, but this lot (apart from a drybrush and some grass on the bases) are ready for action.

Rab

2 comments:

  1. Very cool figures and bio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dean. I'm rushing to get things ready so if it doesn't work out right first time I have to leave it and keep going. Strangely, that's giving me a certain feeling of liberty when it comes to actual brush strokes and I'm getting into the swing of it.

      Delete