I might have mentioned that his fellow is big, but I still can't get over how much brushwork is required to do a single layer of flesh tone. At least, not when I'm trying to do so neatly! This is going to take a while...
Progress since last update:
- base layer of flesh, including on the pigs (Foundry Flesh 5A)
- washed flesh (mix of GW wash Ogryn flesh and Foundry Flesh 5A)
- base layer on shirt (Foundry Moss 29A)
- base layer on shoulder armour (Foundry Bronze Barrel 105A)
- base layer on teeth and finger nails (Foundry Boneyard 9A)
- base layer on eye balls (Foundry Boneyard 9C)
Oh, and see that little fellow in amongst the brushes in the last picture? He became my thief figure for an upcoming dungeoncrawl game that Erny is due to host for the OGRE group of Oldhammer gamers in East Anglia. I'm looking forward to it hugely!